Wednesday, September 27, 2017

FitLine D-Drink




Enjoy the new D-Drink experience:
  • 14-day program with only 1 portion a day
  • Perfect complement to the FitLine Optimal Set
  • Delicious combination of high-quality natural ingredients
  • Low in sugars (exclusive stevia extract)

* Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
** Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism





Experience

“The D-Drink is an amazing product. During my
14 days I had so much energy and a really good
feeling. It’s going better and better.”
Chris Engber





“My overall well-being* improved so much!”
Marina Longhi







“My complexion feels smoother, I feel fine and
I have lots of energy.”
Johanna Oksanen






“The D-Drink had a good effect on my body and
improved my overall wellbeing* during the 14
days continually. Now I feel better than before!”
Stefanie Furthner





Usage
Dissolve one packet (7g/0.25 oz.) in 150 ml (5.1 oz.) still water.

Ingredients
Rice Fiber, Thickner (Guar Gum), Nettle Extract (Nettle Extract, Maltodextrin), Broccoli Powder, Choline Bitartrate, Flavor, Artichoke Powder (Artichoke Powder, Maltodextrin), Milk Thistle Extract, Acid (Citric Acid), Wild Garlic leaves Powder, Zinc Gluconate, Seaweed Powder (Spirulina platensis, Chlorella), Curcuma Extract with y-Cyclodextrin, Sweetner (Steviol Glycosides (Steviol Glycosides, Flavor)), Selenium Enriched Yeast, Apple Fiber, Ginger Extract Powder, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just wondering Shall I take the D drink at night before going to bed or 1st thing in the morning before breakfast?

    ReplyDelete